Saturday, August 8, 2009

About me...

From now on, I will update my entire activities day by day. Not intend to show off but just to express my feeling, happiness, sadness...argumement, confusion and depression. For those who would like to share with me, you are most welcomed.....

The moment i started to write this blog, I was thinking which part should I begin, mmmm....i suppose to share my entire activities in my life...but before that let me introduce my self.

My name is Khairina Asra Ahmad, and i was known as Kay between my friends and my colleagues. I was borned and raised in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

Currently, staying at Sikamat Coral Height with my "Bonda Tercinta" accompanied by "Cik Bella" to cherish my life. Some of you may query where is my father rite? He passed away when I was 10 years old on my actual birthday (14 June 1991)....Al-Fatihah...

My "Ibu", she's my savier. Funny type, sporting and understanding. Can be my best friend at the same time too...Cant imagine life without her. Love her sooo much!

I have a wonderful sibling. My eldest bro, Zairul Asma (along) he is very cool person who always take care of us since our beloved father passed away. He's married with beautiful lady named Illyani (kak long) and got one little prince "Ahmad Fahim Azfar".

That is the first bro and the other one is Khairul Asma (angah). He's a bit temper but easily to calm down and he's the most organize person in my family in terms on billing...hehe. Married with a prettier lady name Sukarniza (kak iza) and son, Mohd Iqmal Daniel - sweetest ever (8 years old). Waiting new family member on Sept 22. Cant wait that moment! heheh

This is the only my lovely sis, Zuhaida Asra (alang). She's pretty i would say..hehe and always besides me whenever I need her....either advise or RM$ hehe......thanks sis...love u a lot! married with Anuar (Abg Bad) and Muhammad Aqil Fathullah (handsome boy), completed their life.

Viewers, for your information am also a free lance "mak andam"..hehe...just do it for fun at the beginning stage and after sometimes I found its really good for side income beside we could meet a lot of people with different attitude and demand, besides can enhance my self confidence.

Let me introduce a lil bit bout my sifu. I met her when my friend (shazlin) would like to source "mak andam" for her wedding which is last 3 years. I was attracted by the make up style and all the wedding dresses. I approached the owner AINI of "GEMALAI ANGGUN" and told her that I would like to be her student and learn about make up. She's agreed and now.......I become her free lance. Thank you so much for guiding me all the time. Not even that, we become closer..and closer...and now she's one of my best friend too....and I could assume she's my second mother...also always be with me all time whenever I need some advise from her.....

I shall stop here first....will continue later...as my bro need to use this lap top..huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment